Britney Spears in The Makeup Chair




On the left how Britney's makeup is done,
On the right how I would do her makeup.


With a little help from photo shop I add some makeup!

Britney suffers from break outs and oily skin, 
I would start with Smashbox Photo Finish Light 
(after using a cleanse, toner and moisturiser of course)

Her under eyes looked a little grey, I used a peach concealer to counteract that. 

Taking a lighter shade of foundation I highlight the skin under the eyes, chin and forehead and then use afoundation shade that matches her neck to help even her skin.

With Britney going from blonde to brown her brows need to also change, I used a warm brown eyebrow pencil to define them.

I picked a lighter peachy/pink blush for Britney's cheeks. Britney already has strong red colours in her skin so a peachy/pink would neutralise that. 

Finally for lipstick I blended the lip liner more and added a sheer pink lipstick! Done!  

Which celebrities makeup would you like to do or redo??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Make Up For She !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects