Rani Mukherjee inspired Smoke Eye makeup look

Rani Mukherjee's hazel brown eyes look dripping with mystery with her smokey sultry eye makeup. I wanted to recreate Rani's smokey eye makeup look and here' show my little experiment turned out.


My smokey eye makeup look was inspired by this pic of Rani. Her smokey eye makeup has a lot of dark brown kohl smudged thickly outer corner of upper lashline & lower lashline. She is wearing a full set of falsies, though in my look I've used only a half set of false lashes.Also her eye makeup look has a very strong cut crease using a dark brown shadow.I actually dont have the exact shade of dark brown as use don her crease so I've used whatever I had at hand.



Products Used
  • NYX HD eyeshadow base
  • Kryolan TV paint stick
  • MAC Cream color base Hush- used as a highlighter 
  • MAC constructivist paint pot
  • Maybelline Chai Latte eyeshadow quad
  • Maybelline Colossal Kajal
  • Maybelline Colossal Mascara
  • Faces eye liner pencil in Metallic brown
  • KKCenterHK lashes (used half set), QVS lash glue

Hope you Girls like the look, I've done a step wise tutorial also for this look, right now my broadband connection is choking and sputtering and is very sluggish, I'll post the tute tomorrow! Promise!
Ciao :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Make Up For She !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects