'Splattered Paint' eye makeup look

Today I wanted to create an eye makeup look-something artistic, something totally  unusual and something avant garde & the result of my midweek madness is this "Splattered paint Eye makeup look"

This was by far one of the toughest eye makeup looks I have ever done. I had trimmed out the pics, but the color splashed look covers half my face.

I had seen this look on Youtube, by a girl named Kritianathe (sorry don't remember exact spelling), since then it had been seared in my head and today I decided to try it out.


 Products Used
  • NYX HD eyeshadow base
  • Kryolan TV paintstick
  • Biotique Kajal
  • Inglot duraline fluid
  • 120 eyeshadow palette- coral, hot pink, gold shades
  • Deborah Milano Black Dahlia palette-Glittery black shadow
  • MAC pigments- Copper sparkle & Old Gold
  • Glamor Doll eyeshadow pigments used- Trophy wife, Bruised, Tattooed, Oddity,Shaded orchid & Ahoy Sailor
  • Colorbar cream eyeshadow-Ivy green
  • Purple and Green cosmetic glitter
  • Maybelline colossal Mascara
  • Maybelline eyestudio black gel liner
  • Lakme glide on eyeliner pencil Turqoise
  • Bourjois Contour clubbing Golden grey session eyeliner used on inner corner
  • KKCenterHK lashes, QVS glue





Hope you guys like this totally crazy color splashed look, It is an acquired taste, so don't worry if this looks too whacky! :D
By the way in other new after my recent experience with stolen EOTD pics I have tried watermarking my images, they just look not so much fun this way, but guess if it makes blogging teeny bit safer why not?! 
XOXO sweethearts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Make Up For She !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects