MAC Museum bronze Pigment and purple eye makeup look

Here's a very simple and wearable look I did using MAC Museum bronze pigment. I recently hauled these pigments from The Body Needs 2
I wanted a fuss free look and the MAC pigments with their rich shades and texture don't need too much work.This EOTD was completed in under 7-8  mins, so if you are looking for pro quality looks without much effort then Pigments are something you should definitely consider.

Here's how the combo of bronze & rich purple turned out.



Products Used

  • NYX HD eyeshadow base
  • MAC Stilife paint used allover lid extended up to brown bone and used as a highlighter too.
  • MAC Museum bronze pigment used all over lid
  • FACES minerals eyeshadow trio Beechwood-darkest brown shade used in outer corner and in the crease and blended.
  • FACES eyeliner pencil Purple used on lower lashline
  • Maybelline Colossal mascara
I wanted to click more pics in natural light in my balcony(only place with decent natural lighting) but the heat was simply unbearable so rest of these two pics I clicked indoors with flash.





Hope you guys liked the look, I'm still playing with my pigments and you can expect to see some more EOTDs soon :)
Have a great Sunday everyone :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Make Up For She !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects