Coastal Scents Sale Alert- Flat 35% off Makeup brushes and Brush kits!


"Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in"-Michael Corleone (Godfather Part III)

Iconic dialogues from Mafia movies are just so apt for my makeup addiction... I thought I was done with my makeup hauling last month but  delicious sales are popping up allover the place and its so hard to resist temptation.. I finally caved in and placed an order from www.Coastalscents.com. CS is having an awesome 35%Off on all their makeup brushes & Brush sets. Some of their most popular makeup palettes are selling at up to 45% Off! If there ever was a time to go makeup shopping its now Girls- break your No Buy vows & stock up! ;)
 


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Make Up For She !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects