Neon Fuchsia Nails of the day & my attempt at Nail art :)

Hey Guys, today I'm wearing this super bright neon fuchsia shade from Flormar on my nails (number N001) and I took baby steps with nail art, I tried out a little accent with water decals.
The water decals were from www.KKcenterHK.com and are super easy to apply.
Honestly I always thought nail art meant high tech stuff, intricate deigns,stamping and a whole bunch of rocket science and I was so thrilled to see how easy these decals were to apply.
Just cut out a small decal sticker, soak it in water and press on the nail & voila there you have it a lovely design.Now I'm going to try out rest of the decals and keep you guys posted on how those turned out :)







currently there is 25% auto discount storewide at www.KKcenerHK.com

XOXO

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Make Up For She !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects