My shopping Experience at Strawberrynet.com

Hey Girls, We beauty bloggers are a mischievous lot, we write and write about beauty loot and beauty treatments, but actually don't get much time to spare pampering ourselves.
This past week I took time out from blogging and I checked myself in to beauty rehab , no not a rehab really,I took time out de-cluttering my vanity, getting my 8 hours of beauty sleep,actually  using my lotion potion & I made sure I got my long over due salon and parlor treatments done.I got my toes painted and can now sit back & enjoy! Ahhh the feeling is pure bliss :D

When I think of Bliss how can makeup shopping be far behind? ;) During the past week I also placed my first order from Strawberrynet.com and thought it would be a good idea to share my shopping experience with all you gals who are lemming for Benefit, Laura Mercier, Clinque, Stila,Nars,Korres,Bobby Brown and Urban decays of the world, but can't find these in India.
Strawberrynet.com is a discount retailer which sells many high end beauty brands at promotional prices, with discounts sometimes running up to 60-70% !!
I'll be very honest and say I had been very weary of ordering from Strawberrynet.com because my last  international package from some other websites went missing so I was keeping off International shopping.

Also Starwberrynet.com's  website didn't look appealing to me, what's with so much stuff happening on their homepage. But I had been lusting after Korres Raspberry liquid lipsticks over such a long long time that when I saw a fabulous deal I decided to take a plunge and order from them.

I half expected my parcel to get lost, come damaged or with substandard items. But when I received my order in 4 working days and in perfect condition I literally jumped with joy :)

Here's all the stuff  you need to know about the site.
  • Huge brand selection of high end International makeup,skincare and fragrance
  • Free International shipping
  • Payment via Credit card, paypal
  • Amounts displayed in Indian Rupees
  • Loyalty discounts starting from 1% to 10% depending number of times you shop from the site
  • Special gift with purchase of  $25 for first time customers
  • Option for getting a refund for any VAT or additional taxes levied on your order by the Customs.
  • Site accessible in Hindi & English
  • You can choose a different billing and shipping address and even send the items as a gift with a gift message.
  • They run many promotional discounts on literally hundreds of items and there's a very good chance you'll be able to get 20-40% on on the items on your wishlist.

Apart from providing first class free International shipping they also make sure your package is insured and requires a signature at receipt.
 Here's my order-It came in a cardboard box with a purple ribbon, secured around it.The shipping location was mentioned as Sweden.

 Inside the item was securely wrapped in bubble wrap with thermocol layers and thermocol chunks.
The item I bought was genuine and from fresh stock.

Overall recommendation- I'm highly satisfied with the product selection, pricing,free and quick shipping and promotional offers at Strawberrynet. The proof of the pudding is in eating. I've already placed my second order yesterday from them (what to do-I'm greedy!!)
I'd suggest you definitely check it out, currently they are running an upto 75% off on unboxed items and there are some amazing products up for grabs!! Careful now, those discounts can be habit forming ;)

XoXo

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Make Up For She !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects