MAC Cremesheen Lipstick Speak Louder

SPEAK LOUDER!

Well with hot pink lips who could resist to be Bold & Speak Louder, MAC commands you to stand up and speak louder with this super bold pinky red lippie. 
A while back during one of my flights I couldn't take off my eyes from the bright pinky Fuchsia lipstick sported by a Flight attendant. I was so intrigued by the shade that I asked her about the shade & she said  "Speak Louder" Ever since I was fixated on this shade and when I swatched it I knew I had to have this in my  Vanity :D
MAC describes Speak Louder as “clean poppy blue pink.”. Now I dunno about you guys but I have only seen red poppies and yellow poppies, none come close to this lippie.
 Its a muted version of Hot pink, its bright but not neon and its full coverage with a sheen.
 Doesn't it look tempting?



The Cremesheen formula is nice and creamy, has a soft sheen and wear for around 4 hours. This does need well exfoliated lips as its not very hydrating and bold bright pink will enhance the flakey lips.Priced at Rs 990/- for 3 grams its a part of the permanent collection.I sure wish MAC would increase the quantity of the lipstick to at least a full size 4 gram tube..
 The swatch was clicked on bare NC45 skin outdoors in twilight lighting
 On NC 45 skin ,clicked indoors with flash
If you are looking for a semi bright neonish pink but find Impassioned,Full Fuchsia a tad too bright for you then you'd love SPEAK LOUDER! This lipstick demands fresh dewy skin and minimal makeup, its a great shade when you want to dress up and did I mention the yummy Vanilla smell is delicious ;)

Which is the brightest Hot pink lippie you have ever worn?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Make Up For She !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects