I'm feeling peachy! A lil haul-Bobby Brown,Laura Mercier & more

Feeling Peachalicious ?! 
I surely am- just got my Strawberrynet.com' second parcel today filled with the peachy goodness of Korres,Bobby Brown & Laura Mercier- I can't stop doing the happy dance :D :D :D

So here's just a sneak peek at the goodies I hauled I can't stop staring at these pretty babies- sigh I'm in Loooove <3
Here's what I got Laura Mercier Metallic Cream Eye color Pink Gold,Bobbi Brown Rich Lip Color Lipstick Plum Rose (actually is more peachy plum in tube) and Korres Zea Mays Luminous Blush in Peach
Detailed reviews, swatches and pics coming up soon!!
Up close & Personal

Happy Tuesday everyone :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Make Up For She !! © 2012 | Designed by Rumah Dijual, in collaboration with Buy Dofollow Links! =) , Lastminutes and Ambien Side Effects